An ever-changing territory, the workplace and industrial relations area requires constant attention to detail. The Fair Work Act, which commenced in July 2009, is just one example of why it’s important to keep on top of the legal landscape in this particular segment of the law.
At Neville, Hourn and Borg, we realise it’s crucial to keep abreast with new developments within the field of employment law. Led by Matt Hourn, our team boasts extensive experience in this area – in fact, our advice is so requested, we now regularly conduct seminars on workplace law to the private, public and industry body sectors, as well as being sought for comments by media organisations.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Fair Work Act (2009)
- Drafting Enterprise Agreements & Individual Flexibility Agreements
- Interpretation of awards and workplace agreements
- Workplace Employment Policy Structures
- Post employment restrictions
- Unfair Dismissal claims
- Anti-discrimination claims
- Employment and consultancy agreements
- Workers compensation